Beyond Guilt Trips: Mindful Travel in an Unequal World
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Washington State Book Award Finalist in Nonfiction
- Oprah Magazine's "26 Best Travel Books of All Times"
- Fodors' Travel "Best Books to Bring on Vacation"
- Winner of Newsweek's Future of Travel Awards in Storytelling
- Wishing Shelf Book Award Finalist
- Foreward Indies Book Award Finalist
- Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist
- Global Shakers "40 Leaders in Sustainable Tourism"
In Beyond Guilt Trips: Mindful Travel in an Unequal World, storyteller Anu Taranath begins at home, unpacking our baggage about who we are, where we come from, and how much we have. She takes us on a journey through engaging personal travel stories and thought-provoking questions, providing us with tools to grapple with our discomfort and navigate differences with accountability and connection. Yes, travel! But be mindful. Be present.